Jan. 5, 2020
- If you’re planning on selling your house in 2020, these are the top renovations that will give you the highest Return on your Investment.
- Regardless of how long you’re planning on staying in your current home, it’s smart to be aware of which home renovations add the most ...
Dec. 28, 2019
- Choosing the right real estate professional is one of the most impactful decisions you can make in your home buying or selling process.
- A real estate professional can explain current market conditions and break down what they will mean to you and your family.
- If you’re considering buying ...
Dec. 20, 2019
- Interest rates will be lower than they have been since before 1980 at 3.8% and are projected to remain steady throughout 2020!
- According to CoreLogic, home prices will appreciate at a rate of 5.4% over the course of the year.
- Experts predict that the number of ...
Dec. 18, 2019
- Winter is a great time to list a house, since inventory is traditionally low, and most sellers are holding off until spring to put their homes on the market.
- Waiting for warmer weather when more competition is on the market will only put your house up against many ...
Dec. 7, 2019
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, the median age of all first-time homebuyers is 32.
- With more millennials entering a homebuying phase of life, they are driving a large portion of the buyer appetite in the market, keeping buyer activity strong.
- More and more ...
Oct. 6, 2019
- Learning the lingo of homebuying is an important part of feeling successful when buying a home.
- From APR to P&I, you need to know the acronyms that will come up along the way, and what they mean when you hear them.
- Your local professionals are here to help ...
Sept. 12, 2019
- Hiring a real estate professional to help you buy your dream home or sell your current house is one of the most powerful decisions you can make.
- A real estate professional has the experience to help you confidently navigate through the entire process.
- Make sure you work with ...
Sept. 8, 2019
- There is plenty of talk in the media about a pending economic slowdown.
- The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions, and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.
- Many experts predict a potential recession is on the ...
Aug. 26, 2019
- The pumpkin spice latte is launching soon, so you may be tempted to spend your extra cash on a daily caffeine fix, but that small expense can add up to a big number – fast!
- Saving for a down payment takes a little discipline, so limiting your extra ...
Aug. 16, 2019
- Buying a home can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the terms used throughout the process.
- To point you in the right direction, here’s a list of some of the most common language you’ll hear when buying a home.
- The best way to ensure your home-buying process ...